Tuesday, June 23, 2009





Boy it's been a long time since I've posted anything here. The girls are getting very big and we are enjoying the lazy days of summer. Keeping the girls just busy enough that they still have time to have lemonade stands and play in the water outside, etc.. Taylor has started doing volunteer work. She is working with the children with disabilities at middle school each day and will start volunteering at Ohio Wildlife that rehabilitates injured wild animals and releases them back into the wild. Her compassion and love for others seems to know no depths. She makes me so proud. All three girls are swimming on the swim team. Jo is taking a break from gymnastics and was itching to go back as soon as we made good on our promise to let her take a break or quit whenever she wanted. I want to let her go back but Jon always seems to be so much more level headed than I and thinks it's important she take the break for the entire time that she insisted on....:) Tahlia is taking care of the 7th grade bunny (Taylor's science class) for the entire summer. She has fallen in love and checks in with me daily to see how she is doing. She hopes to be able to own her own bunny at the end of the summer. There is bunny poop everywhere Tahlia has been and Tahlia is vacumming daily. YUCK!!! Anyway, all is well in Ohio and I am happy to enjoy these days with the girls when their lives are soooo carefree.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the update. I haven't updated my blog since I got on facebook. Looks like you guys are doing wonderful!