Friday, September 26, 2008

The BAD haircut!

Ever since college, Jon has been having me cut his hair.  It takes me forever!, at least an hour to get it just right.  Well, lately he just wants it short.  This time I thought I would just buzz it all over maybe 1/4 on the bottom and 1/2 inch on the top and then I would go through the whole thing with the scissors and even it out.  Halfway up his head I realized that might have been a bad idea when I could see a patch of scalp.  I turned the clippers off and couldn't stop laughing. Jon was NOT laughing.  Taylor ran over to inspect and said "Dad, I can see your scalp!"  Well I switched it to a slightly longer attachment and did what I could to salvage it.  I have to say, it's not my best work, and if it was on my head, I would not be a happy camper.  Jon didn't say much but kissed me and said thank you.  Poor Jon!  He did tell me two days later that the guys at work were making comments about his short haircut.  When Jon asked one of them if he liked it, he said NO, I actually don't, I think you got a bad haircut.  It's shorter in some parts and some parts are sticking out.  This is the guy that Jon says reminds him of me with no filter. Thanks honey! :)  I would take a picture of him and post it, but I think he would be on to me and know that it could end up on the blog.

4 comments:

dreamw said...

OH MY GOSH!!! We have each read your Bad Haircut!!! I am afraid we all have Tasha's sense of humor Jon, (That's where she got hers huh?) But we all feel very badly as we visualize what she created on your head. Thank God it grows..
OH Tash, what a story... :)

Tezra Williams said...

Oh POOR JON!!! I feel your pain but unfortunately find it very humorous. OMG, Tash you paint such a picture with your words, I can't stop cracking up.

shufgirl said...

My poor brother-in-law! He's much more tolerant than Dennis would be which is why he doesn't let me near his head! I'm laughing about how the guy at work responded to Jon's question, to think there's a male version of Tash with no filter. Do us Hall girls have a filter?

Heather said...

I think I cut Rob's hair once when we first got married and it took me 2 hours. Each time I would cut some I would hesitate and say "hmmm.. should I cut this.." needless to say~ That was the last cut I ever did for him and thank goodness that our neighbor is a beautician!